Sunday, December 30, 2007

Reflections


It is almost the new year, and time to think back on my garden, and some of my plans for the next year. Last year at this time, I had no idea how things would progress. I never imagined I would have so many different butterflies in my yard, we even saw a new swallowtail yesterday, probably checking out our dutchman's vine as a host plant. My husband is a bit proud of the fact that our yard is certified and that we are seeing so many things in our backyard. I have plans for more flowers this year and also to try to sell some native plants. I also want to sell some heirloom vegetables and herbs. This is going to be a challenge with the water restrictions, but I will use buckets of water from the shower and I am also going to be collecting rain water. Have a great New Year, and hope everyone enjoys my blog next year, sure there will be a lot happening.

No comments: